The Regi League Grammar Rule
- Forum posts must be written in English.
- Forum posts must contain at least 5 words.
It should be noted that a quote within a forum post does not count towards the 5 words requirement.
- Each sentence in a post must contain the appropriate use of capital letters and full-stops.
Although encouraged, the use of additional grammatical notations such as apostrophes, commas, exclamation marks, question marks, colons and semi-colons is optional.
- The spelling in your post should be at least loosely accurate.
Most browsers now support a spell check feature for forum posts that will correct your spelling mistakes. If you seriously struggle with spelling and do not wish to obtain one of these browsers, it is encouraged that you type your posts into a word processor first to check for errors.
- Forum posts must not contain any unecessary shortened words such as "u" and "r"; however abbreviations that express emotion such as "Lol" are acceptable when used in moderation.
- Used appropriately, the expression of emotion by the use of smilies and emoticons is also acceptable.
Failure to meet the above requirements when posting a message on the Regi League forums will result in your post being deleted immediately and a warning sent to you via Private Message. Continued lack of compliance may result in a temporary / permanent ban from the forums.